News & Events
Kitchen Operations Manager Position: The Community Table
The Community Table, an Eau Claire, Wisconsin non-profit organization providing and hospitality 365 days a year, seeks a salaried, full-time Kitchen Operations Manager.
Position: The Kitchen Operations Manager presents a positive and professional image for The Community Table and is responsible for management of daily meal service as well as procurement of food and supplies. Specific duties include:
• Managing communication with volunteer team leaders to ensure clarity of volunteer expectations and duties.
• Creating daily menu plans and procuring necessary food and supplies.
• Placing orders and making purchases as needed.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with food providers, volunteers, and partner organizations.
• Maintaining inventory.
• Supervising volunteers and staff in all aspects of meal preparation, service, and maintenance of facility.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have skills in food service, kitchen supervision, and volunteer management. Desired qualifications also include an energetic and positive personality, mature judgment, the ability to communicate well with the public and our guests, desire to work with an innovative hunger relief organization, ServeSafe licensed, ability to lift 40 lbs., and a valid driver’s license.
To apply: Send a resume, cover letter, and a list of three references to email@example.com. To ensure consideration, submit materials by September 18, 2015.